Information about data which is collected and processed by the mySPIN Launcher App
The protection of your privacy in the processing of Your personal data is an important concern which we pay special attention to during our business processes. Data protection and information security are part of our corporate policy.
We process personal data collected during Your usage of the mySPIN Launcher App (hereinafter referred to as “mySPIN”) solely in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Collection and processing of personal data
- Dependent upon and subject to Your choice in the smartphone settings the following personal data is processed by mySPIN to enable specific functionalities of mySPIN (virtual apps such as calendar, contacts, GPS):
- Contacts stored on your smartphone
- Calendar entries stored on your smartphone
- GPS data of your smartphone and of the vehicle the smartphone is connected to
- Dependent upon and subject to Your choice in the GPS smartphone settings mySPIN facilitates the possibility for third party apps to obtain GPS coordinates of the vehicle to which Your smartphone is connected to enable full use of third party app functionalities.
BOSCH shall not be responsible for the third party app’s access and use of this GPS data.
Collection and processing of technical data:
- mySPIN facilitates the possibility to enable third party apps to access and use certain types of technical vehicle and environmental data (e.g. vehicle movement information, information about technical vehicle equipment and its status, information about the vehicle’s physical environment and the environmental conditions).
This technical information and data is transferred without any identification number and will therefore be completely anonymised data, that cannot be traced back to the owner or possessor of the Smartphone or to the individual user of mySPIN. BOSCH shall not be responsible for the third party app’s access and use of the above mentioned technical data.
- The following technical data will be processed by mySPIN and may be transferred to a data centre of the Bosch Group:
- technical data and related information about Your use of mySPIN (incl. selected region and smartphone language) and third party materials,
- information about the duration of use of mySPIN, individual mySPIN functionalities and/or third party materials,
- technical data about Your smartphone, including information about the operating system of Your smartphone,
- technical vehicle and environmental data (e.g. vehicle movement information, information about technical vehicle equipment and its status, information about the vehicle’s physical environment and the environmental conditions),
- vehicle type and vehicle brand Your Smartphone is connected to.
This information is transferred with a randomly selected user-ID or a vehicle-ID Your smartphone is connected to and will therefore be completely anonymised data, that cannot be traced back to the owner or possessor of the smartphone, the individual user of mySPIN or the vehicle.
This technical Information and data will be used by Us to allow statistical analysis about the use of mySPIN and/or third party materials and to enable product support, technical administration and other services (incl. customer relationship management) related to mySPIN.
To obtain more information or to submit suggestions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact
Version: June 2015